Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Monday, January 25, 2010
Time: 4:55 PM
x

ZhengRong scared the ()*#$ out of me today in school. Silently crept behind me and suddenly bang tap on my shoulders. Though it wasn't intentional, it shows how feeble I can be sometimes, so please don't do what he did to me okays. -_- Anyway, he came up to tell me his little bro got fever and is sick so his mummy brought him to to KK hospital. (whoops, had to leave yesterday, so am continuing now :S)


Because for some reason, ZhengRong knows my mummy works at KK hospital @ Children's, he asked me to SMS my mummy to ask her if his little bro got see her. HAHA! So interesting. Therefore I SMS'd mummy. After Maths lesson (period 2), received a reply from Mummy. Coincidentally enough, ZhengRong's little bro's doctor IS MY MUMMY! She told me to tell ZhengRong that his little bro will be fine after his dosages of medicines. :) Hahahaha why am I in such a hype, I don't know. I never fail to get excited when one of my mummy's patients are one of my friend/'s siblings.


Was stuck home alone with maids yesterday night. :( 'Cos my jie & kor - Cheryl & Darren was out with their friends. And Mummy worked OT for a bit when Daddy had "business" dinner with clients. And speaking of Daddy, he's flying over to Europe for a business trip for a couple of days. Forgot when. Think it's Friday? Coming back on Sunday night if I'm not wrong. So you see how bad this is? SOMEONE 救我 CAN?!


Bad Romance by Lady Gaga is stuck in my head right now. *screams*

Recent Entries
» Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.