Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Sunday, February 14, 2010
Time: 8:50 PM
x
140210 ♥
I love you Jeremy.

That sweetheart... oh, what he did for me today is indescribable. The boy whom I've admired from afar, the boy whom I fell in love with unexpectedly, is now my baby boy. :) They say the best feeling in this world is knowing the person who you like, likes you back. If you have disbelief in this quote, well, trust me - don't; because it's true.

(CONTINUED...)

Met up with Jeremy as my Valentine for the day/year at around 6-7pm at Central. When I reached there, Jeremy was there already. He claimed that he just reached, which I still am unsure about. Haha. Then he handed me a cuteeee bear with a heart and chocolates plus a rose. My heart melted. He said "Happy Valentines" to me. :)

Etc etc, then I asked where those guys (and girlz) are, and he said that they'll be late. Okay then, I thought. Shall brief the following unimportant parts up. Had dinner with him, and they still haven't come!! Yeah, I admit I somewhat found it strange. But I liked the moment we shared together alone. Finished dinner, had a slow talk and walk down the river. At that time, the sky was dark-ish already.

THEN CAME THE MOMENT.

Okay, nothing big. We were halfway through on the bridge already, when Jeremy suddenly turned to me and said,

"You know, I didn't give you those chocolates, roses and bear just because you're my Valentine for the day... I'm going mad inside right now and I HAVE TO SAY THIS TONIGHT after getting the guts to even ask you to be my valentines, but will you not only be my valentines today, but tomorrow, the week, month after and forever??"

I swear. I swear. I swear I was so shocked, so surprised, so out of this world, until I could have jumped off the bridge out of insanity. But of course I didn't. At that moment, I didn't know what to do. Okay, come on, sympathize with me.

I froze in mid air. Then at that time, Jeremy looked like he was going to BURST HAHAHAH!!! Just kidding. He stared at me. Waiting for a respond. I was super blur after that shock. First thing that came to mind was "what do you mean?" so I just immediately blurted that out. Anyway, I wanted to make sure, right? :/

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Then me, as an emotional pig, I rolled a tear and said yes, of course. And then he hugged me. Awww. :'( Then suddenly, out of the blue, I heard a familiar voice. A scream. Or cheer. From Valerie, then Hazel. Daniel, KaiLin, Jason-L, Edwin, Rachel and JunHao!! The rushed towards me and oh, first thing I thought... was of them being secretive cheeky things.

They planned it all beforehand. How sly and cunning... oh and well planned out. But I really appreciated it. It was so sweet of them. :) Couldn't help but roll more tears... OF JOY!! I hugged Valerie and all of them. Best Valentines... ever.

When we were done with the day, we parted. Said good bye AND THANK YOU to them all. Yesss, Valerie, Hazel, Daniel, KaiLin, Jason-L, Edwin, Rachel and JunHao! You guys rock. ♥ Valerie wanted to tag to my house, but then she said, "Ai ya, shan't bother with you two HAVE A GOOD NIGHT pssssst Pris tell me what happen tomorrow okok bye bye!" *runs away with Hazel, with Hazel saying "SEE YOU DARLING"* Hahaha I love 'emmmm. :)

Me and Jeremy left. Hailed for a cab. He said he'd send me home. ^^ Kuteeee sweeeetie. It was almost midnight already then. On the cab, I asked him, "Ey, you plan this all is it?" He said yes, with the idea from Valerie & them. Haha. Then had a talk with him, reached home. Told him no need to send me up but he insisted. At the lobby lift while waiting, I told him I had a wonderful day, probably the best day in my life. No need to send me right to my doorstep. He finally gave in and said, "Alright. First day together... actually, first few hours together... lets take it slowly, GOOD BYE HAND SHAKE?" Hahahahahha lmao. Then I shook his hand. Then suggested, "how about a good bye hug instead?"

Recent Entries
» Beats For You. » Yours Fit Perfectly. » Love And Fairytale. » Hint Of Love. » Sparks In Me. » Thinking About You. » Falling For You. » Lonely Nights. » Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.