Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Time: 6:00 PM
x

I'm falling for you, right in front of your eyes.
Yet I'm guessing, you're absolutely clueless....

Cabbed to school today because I was running quite late, since I overslept. Luckily maid knocked on my door, otherwise I'd have pigged until noon. Stayed up superbly late last night to rush through last minute homework and crammed information for Social Studies test.

Anyway, speaking of the Social Studies test, I think I'd surely get a lousy mark. Did quite badly on it. Blame it on my last minute studying. Ftw.

Meeting my Hazel lovee tomorrow after school. She rocks, because she actually saved me from loneliness at home.

Recent Entries
» Lonely Nights. » Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.