Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Friday, January 29, 2010
Time: 4:44 PM
x

I think I just did...
I think I fell in love with you.

Tags will now be replied on the box below the tagboard. Phew! Took me a long time to reply to all tags on the box and to each respective's blog's tagboards. Glad that's over! I thought it looked very messy and huuuge with big clumps of tag replies in each entry, you agree?

Anyway, sorry for not updating yesterday. Went out with Hazel and her boyfriend, Damien, to shop around. I felt like a super "lightbulb" (?!). Hazel last minute told me her boyfriend wanted to tag along, so that was that. After that, headed to McDonalds for a somewhat early dinner. Mmm, so unhealthy yet pleasing. Headed over to Hazel's house after that. Slacked there, did nothing much, nor interesting. Then left her home not long after and cabbed home. Phew. I was quite tired so had a shower, scribbled my homework and tucked right into bed. Thanks for the day Hazel... and Damien. :P Hehe.

And TGIF. Woot.

Daddy's at Europe now. Sobsob. He keep on travelling to different places, not to mention famous, gorgeous and beautiful places around the world. Oh well, home's gonna be less quieter this weekend, again... Might be meeting Valerie, Darren, Clarissa and all of them on Sunday. We'll see how it goes.

P.S: Now, whenever I see your face, sms/talk to you, my heart trembles with fear. I hope... you don't see through me. I don't want to ruin this friendship, because this may be the furthest we may ever go.

Recent Entries
» Falling For You. » Lonely Nights. » Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.