Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010
Time: 3:16 PM
x

You know, leaving rude comments on my tagboard won't get you anywhere. What does that tell everyone? HAHA. My time isn't as free as yours as to randomly chuck your needless words around people's blog. How fatuous. I laugh at it, and it gives me entertainment. Yeah, for like one second. :)

Recent Entries
» Thinking About You. » Falling For You. » Lonely Nights. » Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.