Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Time: 9:32 PM
x

Hey darlings. Apologies for the lack of update. Been living a pretty hectic life these past few days. Homework has flooded me like BANG. Ugh, damn it. It draws my (social) life away.

Anyways, after school today, I went down to Popular with Valerie and WeiLin. ^^ Got ourselves some stationery and books. Had a walk around and chatted, then departed our own ways. Shortly after, I met Jeremy and his friends by chance. What a small world, and such a coincidence. Since I had nothing to do but head back home, I decided I shall join them for a while. They headed to McDonalds and we slacked there.

After awhile, I decided to zoom straight home since I had a bag load of homework to complete by tomorrow so I bid good bye to them. Jeremy decided to tag along with me since he didn't have much to do anyway. I asked him "you sure or not?!?!" hahaha and he replied "of course!". So sweet. I planned on taking a cab home but since he was so nice to follow me, I couldn't just say I'm going in a cab, right? He was going to take the MRT, thus, I just followed him and take. And plus I haven't took MRT since yonks anyway. ^^ Decided to drop at his station then take a cab from there.

When we reached his station, got out of there, I was kindly invited to go up to his condo, since it was still early and I, as previously mentioned, needn't do much but go home. Mummy and Daddy was still at work, my jie and kor probably not at home so no point going back to no-one anyway... so I agreed. ^^

I wished I brought my swimming costume, though that'd be quite random, because I love swimming at different people's condo. The swimming pool at my house will always be there, thus I find no excitement in swimming at home, hahahaha. I know I'm... strange. Headed up to his floor and just slacked there, pretty much. Had a share of his snacks whilst watching TV.

Told him I probably should head home to start on my homework (coughexcusecough) but... he said I could do it there. And he could also help me. So I just did it there. Hahahaa omg lol. Then his mother came home after a while. I greeted her. She was so nice and young like omgnokidding. By that time, it was early evening already, and she invited me to stay for dinner. :O Felt like (CENSORED) because I couldn't. Told her I had to go back home for dinner and she said maybe next time! ^^ Nice right!

Jeremy sent me down and waited with me while I hailed for a cab. Sat there and had a quality talk. Because the (CENSORED) cabs weren't at sight at all. Made me mad pissed. Okay, I know Jeremy doesn't have a blog, and not much people know my URL (my guess o.o) so I'm gonna come right out and say this: It was awkward around him. Close friends will know why. o.o So finally, a cab came. When I was about to go on, he said good bye. Yep. And you know what he (CENSORED) did? LIKE WHAT THE (CENSORED)!? I couldn't (CENSORED) believe it.

HE HELD OUT HIS ARMS AND
FRIENDLILY HUGGED ME.

Oh my (CENSORED) I was shocked. Speechless. I did not see that coming. At all. Then, I melted... I swear I did.

Recent Entries
» Hint Of Love. » Sparks In Me. » Thinking About You. » Falling For You. » Lonely Nights. » Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.