Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Time: 3:03 PM
x

Nothing has been up lately. Another ton of apologies for not updating frequently.

Anyway, Valentines Day is approaching. Oh, that means CNY too. Sissy's boyfriend came over to our house for dinner last night. Got to know him more and he's really friendly. ^^ I approve! Hahaha! Just kidding. Cheryl will still continue her relationship with him even if I disapprove. Tsk tsk. Never listen to the youngsters.

WISHING MY SEXY VALERIE AND HER "HOTTIEBOY"
A HAPPY 3 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!!! ♥♥

Yeeeeez Valerie. I needed to post that. And I used his out-of-this-world nickname to address him! Hottieboy. :) Hahahaha! Good times. And I don't think he reads my blog sooo it should be fine. Otherwise he'll come running after me and spilling coke all over my top on purpose just to get me back. BUT! I have Valerie as my defence. Kk.

WELL! Valentines day. Valerie and her hottieboy's gotta date on that day. Along with Hazel and Damien. Grrr angryface. She asked me to come along but I know she don't want me to come but just asking for the sake of asking. How evil is that girl!? Plus I don't want to go and interfere with their love moments anyway, HAHAHA! Jkjkjk.

Nothing else to post for now. Shall update soon, I promiseeee. ♥ Stay tuned lovees.

Recent Entries
» Love And Fairytale. » Hint Of Love. » Sparks In Me. » Thinking About You. » Falling For You. » Lonely Nights. » Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.