Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010
Time: 11:29 AM
x

HEY SWEETIES. ♥ 
Happy CNY Eve to all out there!

Will be heading down to My Humble House with my family and meeting relatives there for reunion dinner. :) Daddy booked the reservations. I questioned him whether the restaurant's nice or not, and he directed me to the website as linked and asked me to see for myself. HAHA. So I did. Looks pretty nice. :)

Shall go have a bath and start preparing now. My sissy got this heck good mascara (according to her) the other day and she's gonna let me try today. Moohahaha. But not sure which to use, since she got a Maybelline and Lancome one, and she thinks both are just as good. So excited, rofl. MY MUMMY SAY SHE ALSO WANT TO TRY, HAHAHAHA.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I guess Jeremy will be my Valentines tomorrow. :O This is what happened, through SMS. I translated it from SMS language to proper English, since it's easier to read. But left the original SMS below if you find that easier to read, loololl.

Jeremy: Hello Priscilla, how are you?
hellooo priscilla hw r u?
Me: Hey Jeremy :) I'm good, how about you?
Hey jeremy :) im good, hbu?
Jeremy: Good good. By the way, are you going anywhere tomorrow?
gud gud btw r u goin newhere tmr?
Me: Ummm, probably out with Valerie and stuff, but not sure yet... why?
Umm, probably out with val & stuff but not sure yet... why?
Jeremy: Oh, ok. Because I was wondering if you want to join me for a couple valentines outing with the guys and their girlfriends... haha.
oh ok cos woz wonderin if u want t join me for a couple valentines outing wif the guys & their gfs..haha
Me: Lol huh? Couple outing? But you know I'm single, LOL.
Lol huh? Couple outing... but u know im single LOLLL.
Jeremy: Yah lah, that's why I asked you. Since we're both single, you want to be my valentines for the day? Wait, you don't have a valentines yet, right?
ya la, dats y i ask u. since we both single, u want 2 be my valentines 4 th day???wait, u dun hv valentines yet rite?
Me: Nope, lol. And sure thing, if you don't mind, hahaha.
Nop lol. & Suure, if u dont mind, hahaha
Jeremy: Kk, uhh, wait, can I call you now? SMSing is super slow, lol.
kk uh wait can call u now? sms super slow lol
Me: Okay, call me now. :)
ok call me nw :)

Yeah, then Jeremy called me. We talked and discussed stuff. Basically, will meet him tomorrow as his Valentines! =D I'm outta this worlddddd. His usual friends will be there too, along with their girlfriends. Hmms, I'm not very very super duper familiar with them but at least I know them and talk to them from time to time. So it wouldn't be that awkward. Not sure about some of their girlfriends though. =/

Shall update when I get back. Loves.

Recent Entries
» Yours Fit Perfectly. » Love And Fairytale. » Hint Of Love. » Sparks In Me. » Thinking About You. » Falling For You. » Lonely Nights. » Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.