Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Monday, March 22, 2010
Time: 3:52 PM
x


With Ameliaaa love again. :)
Haha, she asked me to "darken/hide" her face so nobody can see,
since it's quite "ugly" as according to her. WHERE GOT?! :@

Hey sweeties. How's you all's first day back at school? Haha, back to school again. And not a very good start for me. That Mr. Teo went on reprimanding me on how "unacceptable" my hair was. And how my skirt was being pulled up. Uh, like seriously, get a life!! And get your eyes checked perhaps? I hardly ever pull my skirt up and it's not even short. It's the damn length my skirt is!! It's my size for goodness' sake. Is he suggesting to me to get a bigger skirt which means I will not be able to fit it... therefore making my skirt drop? Is that what he wants? Lol ok sozzies. Anyway, secondly, my hair... tied up, pinned perfectly. Yet, it's still not up to his standards. I swear he's out there to get me especially. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HIM!?!?

Valen's awezum photoshoot picz he did!!
Aw I dearly miss yoo guys soo much... :(

(HAHAHA, free promoting on my blog Valen, thank me okeys!!)

Recent Entries
» Party Went Well. » From Jeremy. » Be The World. » Off To Amsterdam. » Better Than Me. » In Your Arms. » First Kiss, Jeremy. » To Amsterdam? » Where Is He? » 140210 ♥ ILY JEREMY.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.