Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Friday, March 19, 2010
Time: 5:48 PM
x

Finally returned Singapore from Amsterdam flight. Whew. Absolutely worth the trip. It's a superbly beaaauutiful place, trust me. :) Too bad it wasn't longer, otherwise we'd have more time to go to more places!! (well duh) My (sleeping) timings are all corrupted. -.- Damnit.

Too tired, still, to upload pictures. So my Hazel(lily), patience okay? LOL. Haha, anyway, friends, it'll be on http://www.priscillalee-x.blogspot.com/ soon enough. :) It's worth the wait hahaha, I shall make you see the beauty of the place and make you go "WOAH", alrighty? Stay tuned, you guys.

Annnyway, party @ my place tomorrow!! The much looked forward thing hahahaha (oh yeps). BBQ, swim, spa... so bring you swimming stuff. *prays for good weather* Otherwise, we'll just head into the indoor pool/spa. :) Ohh yes. It's going to be fun!! Mummy ordered *@(#loads of yummy food so you guys can come hog the food tooz. Especially directed to you, Jason-L. *ahem*

Recent Entries
» Off To Amsterdam. » Better Than Me. » In Your Arms. » First Kiss, Jeremy. » To Amsterdam? » Where Is He? » 140210 ♥ ILY JEREMY. » Beats For You. » Yours Fit Perfectly. » Love And Fairytale.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.