Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Monday, March 1, 2010
Time: 5:31 PM
x
 

Mummy brought up the idea of us going to Amsterdam in the March holidays... for holiday, obviously. The question is, YES OR NO? I don't really know whether I want to go or not. Kind of vaguely planned some "Wacky March Holidays" with the girlies already, too. Annd my babeyy boy Jeremy... darn! We haven't exactly planned on how many days we would be going for, however. So if it's for a couple of days, I might as well go, yeah?

Recent Entries
» Where Is He? » 140210 ♥ ILY JEREMY. » Beats For You. » Yours Fit Perfectly. » Love And Fairytale. » Hint Of Love. » Sparks In Me. » Thinking About You. » Falling For You. » Lonely Nights.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.