Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Time: 10:13 PM
x

Decided to go to Amsterdam. *cheer* Whole family's going. :)

Met up with baby boy Jeremy after school. Headed down to watch my kor/older brother Darren's soccer game, since we didn't really have anything to do. Kor's girlfriend, Claire, his and her friends were there too, hahaha. Wow, it's like an after school spot I realised.

Hanged around with them and got to know some of those older girls. Not that much of an age difference between me and them but hey, still. Sat down with Jeremy on the grass and had a casual chat too. :)

Anyway, when Claire first saw me there, she immediately screamed my name out, waved, and I walked towards her. Then when I crept closer to her, reached within speaking distance, she quickly said, "This is Jeremy right?!". I swear I was like, "whoa, psychic, much?". Turns out Darren spilled everything out to her already. Damn you Darren!! (hope you don't see this) If she knows about Jeremy, then I wonder what OTHER things about me she knows... Oh well, Claire's coooooolie. :)

At the end of the day, Darren went off with Claire to go somewhere to get some things for herself. And to get himself some necessities he needed but lacked for Amsterdam trip.

It was nice sitting down on the field, on the grass together with Jeremy as the sun set. Somehow crossed on the topic about "Kissing" (how J.R + S.LXH *ahem*... if you remember, good. If you don't, too bad).

Then he suddenly said, "you know we haven't ahem uh kissed before". Ok, I swear that was flowing in my mind before he said that. Scary... Then I just anyhow what the heck said "WELLL you're the boy... so uhhhhhh". Awkwaaaard. 0_o He followed with a, "So are you suggesting you want me to kiss you izzzzzit!?" Hahahahaha. Then I laughed, and said, "OH SURE. Let's do it how they do it in the movies, yeah, yeah, dramatically pull me and grab my damn head and kiss me HAHAHAHAHA!!" Omg cracking with laughter.

Then suddenly, the atmosphere quietened down. *suitable music plays* Jeremy replies, "No, Priscilla, I am serious. *serious face, obviously* I love you very much. So let me kiss you baby..." AND THERE WE GO... MY FIRST KISS WITH JEREMY!!! (ok, I kind of get the idea we are preeeeetty slow on this but HEY) Then well, at that time, I was pretty speechless... and Jeremy, so relaxed, laughed like mad and said, "HAHAHA GOT YA. I'm such a good actor maaaan. You asked for a dramatic one right, there you go." OH LOL JEREMY, LOL. x_x But that sure lessened the tension. Hmmm...

Recent Entries
» To Amsterdam? » Where Is He? » 140210 ♥ ILY JEREMY. » Beats For You. » Yours Fit Perfectly. » Love And Fairytale. » Hint Of Love. » Sparks In Me. » Thinking About You. » Falling For You.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.