Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 11:12 PM
x

Hey sweeeties. Uploaded that massive batch of photos again, from today's outing @ http://www.priscillalee-x.blogspot.com/. Valerie's expressions are darn straight classic. :) Had humongous loads loads of fun today! I love you guys so much, xo.

Headed to the Zoo (lmao, I know) just for the sake of it, with my dearest baby boy Jeremy, Valerie, Clarissa, KaiLin, Jason-L, JunRong and Andrew. ^^ Whole bunch of people (some of which act like they belong to the Zoo itself cougcough) going into the Zoo = reaaal funny. All posed with the monkeeeys (Y) awesome. Long time haven't visited the Zoo omg. (: It's brilliant as always. Ew @ snakes though, ew.

Anyway, after that, headed to McDonalds for late(ish) lunch. Then Andrew had to leave at that time. So the remaining of us went to my house to slack on kor's PS3 (hehehe), TV, etc, and uploading photos from all our cameras onto my laptop. Lol, I'm flooded with photos from today!! Blasted music, and Lady Gagagaga, rah rah rahhhhh. Bad Romance was stuck in my head at that time. Oh, darn! Us girls had nothing better to do, so we just waaasted my make up for nothing. It was fun, though. And KaiLin that mad girl drew her eyeliner thick just for fun!! IT WAS MAD HILARIOUS.

Anyway, will update soon. Love you guys, xx.

Recent Entries
» First Kiss, Jeremy. » To Amsterdam? » Where Is He? » 140210 ♥ ILY JEREMY. » Beats For You. » Yours Fit Perfectly. » Love And Fairytale. » Hint Of Love. » Sparks In Me. » Thinking About You.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.