Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Friday, February 26, 2010
Time: 3:52 PM
x
Daddy flew off to China again, yesterday, for yet another business trip. Mummy's not back home yet. And that brother of mine is blasting his PS3 games with his friends in the living room.

Ahhhh! Where's Jeremy!? That dudeeeey were supposed to be here about 15 minutes ago. Late? Duhhhh. We'll be heading out later to VivoCity. (again, I know, blehx) Any OTHER suggestions of where to go? Everywhere seems pretty normal to me. Recommendations pleeeeze!


And I just randomly found out from my Dad a few days ago that the reunion meal at My Humble House we had with family/relatives was over a thousand bucks $1000+. The food was above average, it wasn't that spectacular. Oh well.

And sorry for the lack of updates. >.< Homework piles and piles. Can't wait for the upcoming March holidays, though! Shall plan the wackiest and most funnest holidays ever with those hunniez of mine. :) You guys up for it?

Update and tag replies when I get back. Love you allz my sweetieeeez. ^^

Recent Entries
» 140210 ♥ ILY JEREMY. » Beats For You. » Yours Fit Perfectly. » Love And Fairytale. » Hint Of Love. » Sparks In Me. » Thinking About You. » Falling For You. » Lonely Nights. » Outing to VivoCity.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.