Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010
Time: 5:43 PM
x
hey baby girll, =)
jeremy here!! you never told me about this blog of yours leh. haha, jason told me about it when he posted a message on here. anyway we are on your laptop now... waiting to change into swimming things and go join u guys down there. i get the privilege to post on ur blog LOL. think u shud log out everytime u have a party or w/e coz especially this jason...uh as u know him.. no need to explain right. hahah mumbling on abt things to kill waiting time.your parents areee indescribable in a good way..so cool, HAHA..and your brother darren and sis cheryl.HAHAHA help you to randomly post a random pic since all ur post got pics. CRAZY girl baby. okaay andy's out.. my turn to go in..
i love youuu my pris-cess =D 

Recent Entries
» Be The World. » Off To Amsterdam. » Better Than Me. » In Your Arms. » First Kiss, Jeremy. » To Amsterdam? » Where Is He? » 140210 ♥ ILY JEREMY. » Beats For You. » Yours Fit Perfectly.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.