Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Friday, March 26, 2010
Time: 11:49 PM
x

ION again before Les Amis dinner with Mummy and Cheryl.

Showed her that sweet azz bag in Louis Vuitton and she said I can get it depending on my results for the upcoming Maths test lykohsh0tt! I'm gonna ace that test and get that bag *dazes off* watch meee.

Anyway, the main reason is to purchase the crystals. It's actually for an auntie's birthday gift. Bet she'll love it ttm. ^^

Mummy's getting her hair styled on Sunday. Should I get mine too? Rebond it again or something... ah, not sure. Cheryl's getting highlights and fringe cut. Confused state of mind.

Met Daddy in Les Amis after he dropped off at work. FAR OUT. Such a jaw dropping restaurant. Would love to go there again. Ambience is amazing. Food's good tooz. I especially loved the dessert omg. Not sure what it's called but it's really sweet and soft and aahhh heavenly.

Meeting dear babyboy Jeremy ♥ and Valerie tomorrow. Yey.

Sorry for the short update. Rushing to go to sleep. xo Take care sweeties.

Recent Entries
» Louis Vuitton Love. » Just A Day. » Say It, L-O-V-E. » Party Went Well. » From Jeremy. » Be The World. » Off To Amsterdam. » Better Than Me. » In Your Arms. » First Kiss, Jeremy.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.