Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010
Time: 11:18 PM
x


With Kailin deaaaar. x

Yus, guess what? Out for dinner tomorrow with family, AGAIN. At Les Amis.

'Cos Daddy went to this place the other time when he was meeting with a client and commented on how the food was pretty guud.

And Mummy had to try it, so he reserved a place for tomorrow evening. Yeeey yey yey. :)  

"Smart and elegant dress code"  - oh hahaha. Got to come straight home from school then, and prepare. No slacking around after school tomorrow, guyz!!



Looks so elegant. :)

-------------------------
Went to ION today with my sist.

Headed in to Dior. That Cheryl couldn't resist getting that particular fragrance. Ah, darn. But I got to admit, the smell is reaaally unbelievably nice. So shan't blame her for that.  

Zara, Valentino, Topshop (yey!), The Body Shop, and to Swarovski. Cheryl showed me the crystals Mummy was deciding to get. Like thousand plus bucks? Shut. -.-

Then went to Louis Vuitton, which I saw a bag that made my heart melt. Hahaha, forget it. Mummy's going to be quite mad if I bought another bag yet from Louis Vuitton without her consent... at this price. Must. Stop. Going. To. Shops.

Anyway, stopped by The Taiyaki and Tori Q to get some snacks before cabbing home.

Recent Entries
» Just A Day. » Say It, L-O-V-E. » Party Went Well. » From Jeremy. » Be The World. » Off To Amsterdam. » Better Than Me. » In Your Arms. » First Kiss, Jeremy. » To Amsterdam?

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.