Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Time: 3:41 PM
x

Love you guys, x.


O W N E D .
O W N E D .
O W N E D . 

 I approve of it. Well said.:)

Crazy.
Insane.
Mad.
Demented.
Lunatic.
Nutty.
Daft.
Useless.
Idiotic.
Moronic.
Delirious.
Mental.
Psychotic.
Senseless.
Losers.

I have no reason to steep down to your level of stupidity to deal with you lot of people not even worth my time. Literally. ;) You win, because I don't even want to start this nuisance you created. Like I care at all.

Topped Maths test in class,  bruthaaaa. Guess who's happy now? Hur. Not only I get my LV bag but  I'mma going for a shopping spree  because of that. Worth it all, baby. Yep, that's right. I get to splurge on whatever I want with Mummy's credit card. Well, I won't got that far as to get everything - I have my limits.

Picture flood on private blog. Warning you all in advance. :P  I love you guys. x

Recent Entries
» Thoughts Of You. » You're My Love. » Les Amis Rules. » Louis Vuitton Love. » Just A Day. » Say It, L-O-V-E. » Party Went Well. » From Jeremy. » Be The World. » Off To Amsterdam.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.