Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Time: 4:14 PM
x


I look strange. Deal with it. This was quite some time ago.

Wow, it has been a long time since I updated this public blog of mine. I'll update more in the next two days, I promise. Gotta go now. Take care sweethearts. :)

Recent Entries
» Ohhh Damn It. » Forever Treasured. » Thoughts Of You. » You're My Love. » Les Amis Rules. » Louis Vuitton Love. » Just A Day. » Say It, L-O-V-E. » Party Went Well. » From Jeremy.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.