Priscilla Lee ♥ Aka Pris, Prissy, Cilla, Rissyleeee.
Loves ♥ her baby boy Jeremy to the max; [this day] 140210 is a day I'll never forget. Sweetest boy, sweetest friends. Just a lucky girl with a lucky life that's dearly cherished - every single moment. Can't live without my Babyboy♥, family and (best) friends - because you guys are my entire life. ^^

This is my blog. Negative opinions? Keep it to yourself, ty. :) Oh, and leave a tag on my guestbook before you leave pleeze? :P

Follow my blog? :) | Ask Me Questions?

Date: Thursday, September 16, 2010
Time: 4:56 PM
x


SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAIN LOSERS.
You claim I'm a "spoiled bratty rich betch" who gets whatever I want just because my "parents are loaded". Wtf buddy... I've had enough. Look at you, always putting up a tough exterior looking all gang'd-up and stuff. Trying to rid people off / scare them using your tough gang look, and using that to dominate everyone? Oh please. Who likes you? Hahaha, you don't even listen to anyone and when I shame you out in front of your face, you pull that 'I'm tough, go away' attitude. Lol, how pathetic.


HOW DO YOU LIKE MY 'SCARY' LOOK?
PREDDY GREAT RIGHT? THANKS.

Dedicated to you, honey. I can be just as horrifying looking as you - I just choose not to. ;) I didn't do anything to you, and neither have I ever talked to you fully. You just shoot me negative comments and it's just like, wtf? "Your father big business man is it? Chey. Your mother is a doctor, so what?" My response... NO, REALLY, SO WHAT? It's amazing how you even know my mother's a doctor when I don't even talk to you much - and not only that, you start harassing me partially because of that? Jealousy kills, sweetie.

Recent Entries
» Love, Priscilla. » Deal With It. » Ohhh Damn It. » Forever Treasured. » Thoughts Of You. » You're My Love. » Les Amis Rules. » Louis Vuitton Love. » Just A Day. » Say It, L-O-V-E.

Archives
» January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » September 2010

Leave a message
Credits
Layout by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons are from: Reviviscent.
Inspiration: Hokairotciv & Fruitstyle
Archives: here.